Be a Tutor – Not Just to Get Money!

Posted by FB: Hasliza Hj Hashim | 6:26 AM | , | 0 comments »

I am working as a pert time tutor after finished my degree. Three months before the Graduation Day, I’m offered by my friend to replace her job as a home tutor.

I’m very excited to get the chance to gain money. Anyhow, it was the first time for me to teach two pupils from primary and secondary level. Starting from that, I am available and ready to be hired as a home tutor.

A year later, there are a lot of opportunities opened for me to be a tutor even I already got my permanent job. Not just as a home tutor but also a tuition centre tutor. Oh, what a good job! I’m really excited on doing that till I received the payment at the end of the month…

It’s too sad to say because I just get around RM100 for that month. I really not satisfied with it. I have been tired to teach for almost along weekdays (7.45pm – 9.45pm). I’m going by bus to go to the tuition centre for every class after working hour…always exhausted..!

But then I realized that I’m not too sincere to be a tutor. I just keep focusing on getting for money only, and then I felt pressure by the bad scenario. Only after I change my focus to deliver the best tutoring quality for my students then everything become alright.

So, what I can be concluded here? Getting money is not the best thing to be focus. Deliver your best tutoring quality then everything will follow you as what you desired for. Believe me!

0 comments